Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kuwait after-thought...

Living in Kuwait for 4 months was quite an experience...
I can't say that I enjoyed every part of it...
but it was learning on all fronts...
and I'm glad I had the opportunity!

I learned a bunch at work...
new technology,
working at a JV site,
working with people from all over the world...
Italy, Argentina, India, Kuwait, Europe, US...

I learned about new culture...
Kuwaiti life style...
Muslim culture...
Middle Eastern culture in general...

I ate delicious food...
Lebanese... Moroccan... Kuwaiti... Indian ... Thai...

I drank all kinds of coffee...
(I usually only do Starbucks' frapp's and macchiato's)
French - freshly brew - absolutely delicious!
Espresso from Nespresso - a must-have in the morning!
Turkish - unbelievably potent - comes in the small espresso cup,
smells great and tastes good, but it's so strong, it gives me a headache!!
Arabic - smells turrrible and so is the taste... like herbal medicine!!

Overall, I'm glad that I took the opportunity to explore!
But it's time to leave...

So here are some of my Kuwait memories...
Kuwait photos
More Kuwait photos

No comments: