Finally, the day has come...
My lil' beemer finally gave up :-(
It died in the morning as I was driving to work...
appeared to be overheated!
So, it was towed to a BMW dealership.
They fixed the coolant parts (it had deteriorated and was leaking),
started the car to drive again...
it overheated again!
The motor had been overheated worse than the mechanics thought,
maybe over a period of time too,
in order to fix it complete,
it will require a motor replacement!
The dealership quoted me ~ $8000 for the entire job!
WHAT!! That's more than the value of the car!!!
Anyway, my lil beemer has been with me for 10 long years...
it's been to everywhere with me...
California, Michigan, Georgia, Louisiana, Canada, Illinois, Texas...
frequently seen on I-75, I-85, I-65, I-10,
and traveled through so many states!!!
It's been to more places than probably more than half of the US population!!
It's been good to me!!!
So it's sad to say goodbye :-(
Good things always come to an end...
I will always miss you - my lil' beemer!
2 comments:
lol, I KNEW IT! I knew you were gonna post a special blog about your poor car, btw, it's "Bimmer". anyway, did the mechanic charge you for anything, where's the car now?!?! You should wash it give it a good burial by the sea...or the swamp.
wowowow you had that car for that long. My god, I had 3 cars within 10 years... Most of them just drop dead on me within 4 yrs. Maybe I am just a bad owner!!! anways, what car are you getting now?
Post a Comment