umm.. didn't really do much all day..
bummed around the house...
watched "Step-Brothers".. haha.. funny movie..
ate...
played Rock Band and Bomberman!!
and helped setting up dinner...
and ate some more! Hah!
Playing in the backyard...
I like this pic a lot...
Ken and Jacob... father and son! very nice!
Doug and I.... and sunset!
The Chinese portion of our Thanksgiving dinner - hot pot!
We do this every year.. hot pot and American dishes!
Uh um GOOD!
The American portion - potato salad, ham, pork loins, deep fried turkey,
cheesy broccoli, gravy... soooo much food!
And of course... can't left out the desserts!
This is just one of them! I love sweets :-)
Thanksgiving dinner pic!
Uncle David, Auntie Jean and family always join us for this special holiday!
They bring all the food.. hah!
After dinner, we karaoke, played mah-jung and Texas Hold'em!
Grandma and her favorite grand-daughters!!!
Jacob playing Rock Band... so focused!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment