with some scuba diving - it was my first time,
kinda weird at first, but you get used to it pretty quick!
I got to swim with a sea turtle ^_^
with a luau at Paradise Cove - it was fun to do just once!
I enjoyed the show and activities,
but the food was below marks for me!
with a visit to the Kualoa Ranch - we spend a day there...
did the movie tour, many movies were filmed there...
including Jurassic Park, Godzilla, King Kong.. even the TV series Lost!
did the ocean voyage tour out to Chinaman's Hat...
did the horseback riding through the ranch...
and did the ATV through the valley.. that was the most fun!!
We continued to eat non-stop.. haha :-)
Noodles, rice, hot dogs, ice cream... man, I love food!!
So sad, fun things always have to come to an end...
We did quite a bit of stuff, but there still more to see..
We'll be back for more.. gotta go visit other islands too ^_^
Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!
1 comment:
swimming with sea turtle... that's really cool!
Post a Comment