Temperature has hit 49C these past couple of days...
soon or later it'll get up to 55C...
I never thought this type of heat is bearable,
but I'm surviving :-)
I rather take the heat than dust!!
Homes here have their water tanks sitting on top of the house/building...
so in the summer time, people turn their water heaters off...
because it's so friggin' HOT HOT HOT,
water gets heated naturally!!
In our apt now, I can turn the faucet all the way to the cold water side
and STILL get steamin' hot water!
In a co-worker's high-rise apt,
the water gets so hot even without the heater,
he has to fill out tub full of water and let it cool over night,
so he can use it for shower the next day!
LOL.. it's kinda funny!
Another traffic observation...
I was told that the locals would reverse on the highway or on the road
if they missed an exit or turn...
it's like WHAT DAT *&^#
So, finally, I got to witness it...
Just today, on the way to lunch,
I saw a car driving backwards on Hwy 30 to get back on the exit...
Then, I saw another car driving backwards on a road just outside the plant!!
Seriously!!!!
I don't think I can ever understand their thought process!!!
3 comments:
dude, you're slower than cousin on updating your blog! =P
uhh.. maybe it's because I don't have anything to update.. I spend more than 12 hours at work everyday!!!
Uh, it was 55 degrees...Farenheit this morning in Indy. I couldn't imagine 55 C. That's like a 350F right. I think you can bake a turkey with that heat.
Post a Comment