Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's just a little foggy...

We listen to the weather forecast on the radio every morning..
They called it "foggy" when it's really dusty!!
We found it quite humorous...
I guess they just don't quite gasp the difference between the two..
any time when people can't see due to bad visibility.. oh.. it's foggy!!

Sand storm was bad these past few days...
When you drive on the road, you see the sand drift...
just like the snow drift... umm... yeah!!

The vents in the bathrooms here are just small fans installed on the walls..
which provide direct opening to the outside world...
dust gets inside the house... everywhere!
So glad that I don't have to clean :-)

So here a semi-clear day...


And now, a sand storm day...


Another clear day...


The bad BAD sand storm day on June 8... the same location!


1 comment:

Julia said...

OK....I thought the "clear day" indeed represents the sand storm....they get blue sky there maybe ones in a while???