our team took them to the largest mall in the North America
for an all-day shopping spree!
It was about 1.5 hr drive up north to West Edmonton Mall!
It is also the 4th largest mall in the world!
Well, it's big with all the amusement park, water park, marina shows and all
but just the retail section by itself, it really didn't seem that big!
I thought The Galleria in Houston was bigger!!
Surprisingly, I did not do any shopping!
I ate quite a bit though!
There was this huge 99 Ranch-like Asian supermarket,
so Doug and I got a whole bunch of dim sum and an eel rice bowl
and we chowed down... haha!
Then, I found a boba drink place and got a boba milk tea!
It was very very good, the lady is from Taiwan too!!!
We caught a sea lion show! That was cute :-)
2 comments:
wow, it's like Vegas, but in a mall! lol
hahaha Boba Milk Tea... See, if you live in Cali almost every City you go you will find Boba Milk Tea~
Post a Comment