How would you like to have your biggo load of laundry done for 8 RM?
(Ringgits - Malaysia currency)
Well, as long as it's less than 4 kg...
Wash, dry and very nicely folded...
Always ready for pick up the next day...
Mind you, the exchange rate as of today is 1 USD for 3.4 RM...
You do the math!
Who would want or need to do their own laundry EVER AGAIN??!?!
I wouldn't :-D
Most of you know...
Vicky loves to eat ^____^
I can be stuffed by spending just 2 RM at a night market...
That's 59 cents - 59 CENTS A MEAL... nice huh!!!
Even when we eat at restaurants...
120 RM can stuff 4 adults...
Haha... it's great :-)
I spent couple of hours at the resort Spa the other day...
a full-body massage...
a body masque treatment...
and an underwater massage...
ALL for just 250 RM...
That's probably still considered expensive comparing to other nearby countries/islands...
LOL.. it's all relative!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment