Got the afternoon off today.. so I finally got the chance to check out the beach and pool at the resort... just fabulous :-)


Laid out on the beach and took a dip in the South China Sea, the water felt great.. it has good waves for surfing too, too bad the resort doesn't have any surf boards for rental. Tanggol Island in the background, it looks like a gator! November and December are monsoon season, therefore all islands are closed for visit, I heard it's beautiful... oh well, I'll make it the next time!

Haha, yea my feet.. getting a natural exfoliation ^_^

The resort is right on the beach... coconut trees everywhere!!! It's gorgeous!

Lobby of the resort...
Laid out on the beach and took a dip in the South China Sea, the water felt great.. it has good waves for surfing too, too bad the resort doesn't have any surf boards for rental. Tanggol Island in the background, it looks like a gator! November and December are monsoon season, therefore all islands are closed for visit, I heard it's beautiful... oh well, I'll make it the next time!
Haha, yea my feet.. getting a natural exfoliation ^_^
The resort is right on the beach... coconut trees everywhere!!! It's gorgeous!
Lobby of the resort...
1 comment:
Hey, Girl!
Such beautiful place, try your best to enjoy it !!!!
Post a Comment