Flew out of Kuala Terengganu airport to Kuala Lumpur
Spent another night at KL
Then headed to China...
Can't believe it's been more than a month...
I kinda miss being home...
Umm ok.. maybe just a little bit.. hehee
View from the air from KT to KL...
and we thought Mississippi River was muddy.. haha
KL to Wuhan...
We had to transfer at the Guangzhou Airport (廣州)...
People there are so friggin' rude and everything is out of order...
I was so excited to finally make it to China...
But people there made me want to cuss them out...
Anyway, people in Wuhan are much better :-)
But everything is still out of order tho... lol...
People drive CRAZY in China...
橫衝直撞, 嚇死人咯!!
And I thought driving in Taiwan was bad...
Now I know why Dow has a policy that NO ONE drives in China...
人也是在馬路上到處亂走, 不要命似的!
The city is very foggy - EVERYDAY...
Locals told me it's because there are so many lakes in the area...
Evaporation causes all the fog, especially in the winter season...
It was cold and foggy...
Didn't see much of any sunshine when we were there...
Made picture-taking very difficult...
12-16-07
This is at the Jiang Han Road (江漢路步行街) shopping area...
Located near the Long River (長江)...
We walked over by the river too, but visibility was terrible...
I can't get any decent shots...
It looked kinda dumpy anyway...
They need to do some serious cleaning around the docks...
We had hot pot lunch, it's perfect for the winter time...
and did some DVD shopping...
1 disc for 4 RMB (1 USD = roughly 7.5 RMB)...
One of the disc even has 16 movies in it... you do the math ~
Super cheap... haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment