TV channels at the hotel aren't all that great
Yea, it has Cinemax and Stars movie channels
But they play a lot of old movies...
I swear I've seen Star Wars (1-6) playing at least 5 times...
Then there is this Chinese channel - TVB8 - haha :-)
It broadcasts shows from Taiwan, China and Hong Kong...
I've been watching some of the variety shows (綜藝節目)
and I got into this TV series (連續劇) from Taiwan called 戀愛女王
(translates into "Love Queen" maybe?!?)
I don't even know how old this series is..
But it's pretty good :-)
I know I won't be able to finish watching the series here in MY...
Might have to look for the DVDs when I get to Taiwan.. haha!
Coming up, it's going to show the Golden Horse Awards (金馬獎)
It's the Oscar equivalent in Asia...
I'm so outta tune with my daily US gossips...
But I'm soaking up all my Asian entertainment gossips... haha!!
1 comment:
hey girl.. you can watch American drama & Chinese shows online~~~ Let me email you the links~ ^_^~
of course you can check out youtube.com people always upload drama on there~
Post a Comment