Friday, April 10, 2009

Singapore!

Singapore, the food capital of Asia!
Ok... it can share the title with Taipei.. hehe :-)
Anyway, I absolutely enjoy the city and food..
wish I had more time there to eat more!


Our first night in Singapore!
We had dinner with Carly and Henry at the Empire Cafe in the Raffles Hotel.
Food - absolutely delicious!


We took a Tiger beer tour.. not much of a tour...
but we both got a freezing cold beer after!
Yea, Doug got to drink both!


Had brunch with Carly & Henry at PS Cafe at Dempsey Hill!
It was great to catch up with Carly.. it's been 7 years since co-op days!
And we reunited in Singapore.. hah :-D


It was storming and thundering, but I had to get a shot of the Merlion!


A little bit of everything... um um GOOD!
So tasty :-)


No comments: